Backend developer for a young SaaS company in growth
Together with your colleagues, you will create new features as well as maintain and improve the existing backend code. You and the team will work closely with the product and frontend team in order to shape the direction of the platform.
Together with the other backenders, you will be a part of building the architecture of the platform both from a coding perspective but also from an infrastructure perspective. We strive to be up to date on the latest trends when it comes to modern infrastructure.
We want you to create new amazing stuff, challenge how we do things, so we make sure to get every aspect into consideration and be open for change.
Does this sound like your skills?
- Must have 3+ years of experience in node.js
- Must have proven experience in working with service-oriented architecture/micro services.
- Must have 3+ years of experience with SQL
- Must have experience with Sequalize ORM or similar
- Experience with AWS and Linux is a plus
- Experience with Typescript is a plus
- Must have experience working with continuous integration
- Must be a team player and love to work in an agile environment
- Should ideally have a bachelor’s degree as a minimum within computer science, but related proven experience can also be acceptable.
Who are you?
- You are open-minded and love to establish and maintain relationships
- You have a sense of detail and go to your work with a great deal of ambitiousness
- You like working in a team
- You like to carry out several projects at the same time and understand how to maintain the overview
- You have the ability to push projects forward as well as comply with deadlines
- You work independently and are structured in your work access
- You are fluent in English
What you will love about Learningbank
Hi, we are Learningbank – our mission is to create the world’s best learning enabler for our customers. Yes, that requires hard and dedicated work. However, we use our expertise, curiosity and commitment together with the best that we can, and that drives us to deliver outstanding work for our customers. Why do we work with this mission? Because, we want to make employees happier by making them better.
So, how do we do it? In Learningbank, team spirit is key. We work closely together and thrive to be on this journey; a journey to reach our goals and live out our dreams. Most importantly, we have fun and laugh while doing it, and we bear in mind that every single day at work should be full of excitement. We are a lot of different personalities, and everyone has a set of skills that together make the boat float.
We are proud to work at a place where all Learningbankers can succeed and grow their career – a place where talent can flourish. We have successes together, and we learn and become better together. We strive to have a positive work environment where people feel they belong, where they produce great work, and can achieve their goals. Do you want to be a part of building the dream of Learningbank, while growing together with the rest of the team?
Then raise your sails, because maybe you could be our next Learningbanker – and be a part of a company where everyone regardless of their position pulls together to create one boat that is moving forward together in the right direction and with the same pace.
Interested, and ready to Learn, Challenge, Change and Create?
If you have any questions to the position, you are more than welcome to direct your questions to VP of Tech, Hicham Bouazza, email@example.com