Yay! Hello there! We are so happy to have caught your attention!
We are Learningbank, a young and rapidly growing danish scale-up that consists of 40+ passionate Learningbankers such as Learning experts, creative dare devils and developers, and learning enthusiasts. We have created the world's first Learning Life Cycle platform, that assists and engages companies with digital learning. We are a learning partner, and our vision is to create happier employees by helping companies making their employees better.
Here's some information about the role!
We have high ambitions when it comes to scaling Learningbank. Over the next two years we need to hire a bunch of new colleagues for our office in Copenhagen - and therefore, we are looking for our very first Senior Talent Acquisition Manager.
As our new Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, you will play a crucial part in our long-term goals. Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Coordinate with our leaders to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, case preparation and in-person interviews
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Coordinate with our leaders, the People & Operations Specialist and COO in the hiring process
- Be actively involved in the onboarding of our new colleagues
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Identify and partner with external providers as required to ensure hiring needs are met
We believe you'll be great in this role if you have:
- 3+ years of recruitment experience from a fast-paced environment
- Proven hands-on experience with candidate sourcing, interviewing and evaluation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Great understanding of digital tools and recruitment systems
- Previous experience from a SaaS or Tech scale-up company (not a must)
What we will love about you!
- You are an open-minded and social butterfly and enjoy establishing and maintain relationships
- You are interested in teamwork, collaboration, and people – both in and outside Learningbank
- You have great organisational understanding and ability to identify the differences between various roles within an organisation
- You have the ability to push projects forward as well as comply with deadlines
- You are excited to be part of a dynamic and fast-growing organisation and want to contribute to scaling the business in the best possible way
What you will love about Learningbank
In Learningbank, our mission is to create the world’s best learning enabler for our customers. Yes, that requires hard and dedicated work. However, we use our expertise, curiosity and commitment together with the best that we can which drives us to deliver outstanding work for our customers. Why do we work with this mission? Because we want to make employees happier by making them better.
So, how do we do it? In Learningbank, team spirit is key. We work closely together and thrive to be on this journey to reach our goals and live out our dreams. Most importantly, we have fun and laugh while doing it. We are a lot of different personalities, and everyone has a set of skills that together make the boat float.
We are proud to work at a place where all Learningbankers can succeed and grow their career – a place where talent can flourish. We have successes together, and we learn and become better together. We strive to have a positive work environment where people feel they belong, and can achieve their goals. Do you want to be a part of building the dream of Learningbank, while growing together with the rest of the team?
Then raise your sails, because maybe you could be our next Learningbanker – and be a part of a company where everyone regardless of their position pulls together to create one boat that is moving forward together in the right direction and with the same pace.
Interested, and ready to Learn, Challenge, Change and Create?
We look much forward to receive your application! If you have any questions to the position, you are more than welcome to direct your questions to our COO, Katrine Schelbli, firstname.lastname@example.org.