Learningbank is a young and rapidly growing danish scale-up that consists of 40+ passionate Learningbankers such as Learning experts, creative daredevils and developers, and learning enthusiasts. We have created the world's first Learning Lifecycle platform, that assists and engages companies with digital learning. We are a learning partner, and our vision is to create happier employees by helping companies making their employees better.
You will be in charge of developing Learningbank's brand identity and ensuring high quality in design and consistency across channels. Your work will spread across our website, our campaigns, our sales collateral, our ads, our product marketing, and our blog. It’s going to be an exciting journey with you spearheading the design direction for the many years to come.
You’ll join our Marketing team with a passionate team of creative souls, data nerds, and performance activists. You’ll get to collaborate with content writers, UX designers, Agencies, and other people within Learningbank to make your ideas come to life.
- Developing the Learningbank brand identity, ensuring consistency across marketing channels
- Working closely together with our Product team - ensuring consistency across teams.
- Working from creative briefs, you’ll develop ideas from the first concept to finished design across a variety of platforms
- Manage the entire design process, meet deadlines and make sure we reach our objective.
- Communicating ideas and choices behind your design decisions with colleagues from across Learningbank
- Produce designs for the website, campaigns, sales material, ads, etc.
- Facilitating creative workshops and design thinking sessions
What we will love about you
- A focused brand/digital designer with 3-5 years of experience at an agency or company.
- You believe in the importance of great design and that having a strong brand makes a great difference in a companies growth.
- Have a sharp portfolio of projects within brand design, website, etc.
- Someone who thrives in a collaborative environment, with plenty of input from across teams.
- Based in Denmark or Sweden and able to work both at the office and remotely at times.
- Experience building and maintaining brand guidelines is a huge bonus too.
- If you have experience with motion graphics or video editing is a plus.
- You know the Adobe CC pack and can also use Figma and other tools.
We need you as soon as possible
What you will love about Learningbank
Hi, we are Learningbank – our mission is to create the world’s best learning enabler for our customers. Yes, that requires hard and dedicated work. However, we use our expertise, curiosity and commitment together with the best that we can which drives us to deliver outstanding work for our customers. Why do we work with this mission? Because we want to make employees happier by making them better.
So, how do we do it? In Learningbank, team spirit is key. We work closely together and thrive to be on this journey to reach our goals and live out our dreams. Most importantly, we have fun and laugh while doing it. We are a lot of different personalities, and everyone has a set of skills that together make the boat float.
We are proud to work at a place where all Learningbankers can succeed and grow their career – a place where talent can flourish. We have successes together, and we learn and become better together. We strive to have a positive work environment where people feel they belong, and can achieve their goals. Do you want to be a part of building the dream of Learningbank, while growing together with the rest of the team?
Then raise your sails, because maybe you could be our next Learningbanker – and be a part of a company where everyone regardless of their position pulls together to create one boat that is moving forward together in the right direction and with the same pace.