Learningbank is a young and rapidly growing danish scale-up that consists of 40+ passionate Learningbankers such as Learning experts, creative daredevils and developers, and learning enthusiasts. We have created the world's first Learning Lifecycle platform, that assists and engages companies with digital learning. We are a learning partner, and our vision is to create happier employees by helping companies making their employees better.
This is a crucial role for Learningbank since you will be working with communicating the product, its features, and value in the market. You will be working in a cross-functional role with marketing, product, sales, and customer adoption – bringing the product to Learningbanks customers. Working in Learningbank means you will be working within the future of work. The tasks and responsibilities include researching and understanding the customers, managing product release communication, creating compelling value propositions, and producing awesome marketing content that makes a difference?
You’ll join our Marketing team with a passionate team of creative souls, data nerds, and performance activists. And you’ll get to collaborate across teams with brilliant minds within learning, development, product, etc.
- Work closely together with our Product team - ensuring consistency across teams.
- Become a subject matter expert on Learningbanks products and educate the target audience and the Learningbank team.
- Be responsible for communicating product releases to customers and internal departments.
- Collaborate with the VP of Marketing & Growth and the rest of the marketing team in creating and maintaining value proposition and messaging for our buyer persona and target markets
- Researching markets, getting deep insight into our customers, and sharing the knowledge internally.
- Work closely with the entire marketing team for website, ads, newsletters, and other communication.
What we will love about you
- You have a good understanding of product marketing and have prior experience with this
- You have experience from working within a SaaS company
- You know how to conduct competitor, customer, and market research
- You are curious and like to challenge the status quo
- You´re a strong communicator and can create strong writing copy for sales & marketing materials
- You are a team player and understand working across teams and aligning with different stakeholders.
- Fluent in English
- It is a plus if you also speak one of the Nordic or German languages.
What you will love about Learningbank
Hi, we are Learningbank – our mission is to create the world’s best learning enabler for our customers. Yes, that requires hard and dedicated work. However, we use our expertise, curiosity and commitment together with the best that we can which drives us to deliver outstanding work for our customers. Why do we work with this mission? Because we want to make employees happier by making them better.
So, how do we do it? In Learningbank, team spirit is key. We work closely together and thrive to be on this journey to reach our goals and live out our dreams. Most importantly, we have fun and laugh while doing it. We are a lot of different personalities, and everyone has a set of skills that together make the boat float.
We are proud to work at a place where all Learningbankers can succeed and grow their career – a place where talent can flourish. We have successes together, and we learn and become better together. We strive to have a positive work environment where people feel they belong, and can achieve their goals. Do you want to be a part of building the dream of Learningbank, while growing together with the rest of the team?
Then raise your sails, because maybe you could be our next Learningbanker – and be a part of a company where everyone regardless of their position pulls together to create one boat that is moving forward together in the right direction and with the same pace.