Yay! Hello there! We are so happy to have caught your attention!
We are Learningbank, a young and rapidly growing Danish scale-up that consists of 40+ passionate Learningbankers such as Learning experts, creative dare devils and developers, and learning enthusiasts. We have created the world's first Learning Lifecycle platform, that assists and engages companies with digital learning. We are a learning partner, and our vision is to create happier employees by helping companies making their employees better.
In the role as Customer Adoption Specialist the goal is to achieve an impact in collaboration with customers when they build engaging learning universes focusing on making people happier by making them better. You will do this by delivering a premium customer experience both in the role as product expert and strategic partner. Along with other tasks your key responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver exceptional customer-centric support
- Onboard customers making sure they understand the product and feel confident when creating engaging learning content
- Advice customers on best practices always meeting them with patience and a smile through chat, phone, e-mail and on physical/online meetings
- Develop easy to understand help center articles for our help center
- Act as 'the eyes of the customers' in the collaboration with colleagues in product development
- Act as 'product expert' throughout the entire customer journey from sales processes to onboarding and retention
What we will love about you
A successful Customer Adoption Specialist is customer-oriented, detail-oriented and have excellent relationship-building skills to best support our customers. You might identify yourself in some of the below qualifications and competencies:
- You hold a bachelors or masters degree in educational science, communications, customer services or have another relevant educational background
- You have experience from a similar position working with customer success/support
- You have experience working with digital tools such as Salesforce and Intercom
- You get your energy from working with people and love to establish and maintain relations
- You know how to listen in order to understand
- You understand to identify a need and to transform this into a suitable solution
- You work structured with a great overview and understand to manage multiple projects at the same time while pushing them over the finish line
- You are tech savvy and find it intuitive to work with digital solutions
- You are fluent in both written and oral English and Danish
- You speak another nordic language
What you will love about Learningbank
Hi, we are Learningbank – our mission is to create the world’s best learning enabler for our customers. Yes, that requires hard and dedicated work. However, we use our expertise, curiosity and commitment together with the best that we can which drives us to deliver outstanding work for our customers. Why do we work with this mission? Because we want to make employees happier by making them better.
So, how do we do it? In Learningbank, team spirit is key. We work closely together and thrive to be on this journey to reach our goals and live out our dreams. Most importantly, we have fun and laugh while doing it. We are a lot of different personalities, and everyone has a set of skills that together make the boat float.
We are proud to work at a place where all Learningbankers can succeed and grow their career – a place where talent can flourish. We have successes together, and we learn and become better together. We strive to have a positive work environment where people feel they belong, and can achieve their goals. Do you want to be a part of building the dream of Learningbank, while growing together with the rest of the team?
Then raise your sails, because maybe you could be our next Learningbanker – and be a part of a company where everyone regardless of their position pulls together to create one boat that is moving forward together in the right direction and with the same pace.