Learningbank is a young and rapidly growing danish scale-up which consist of 40+ passionate Learningbankers such as Learning experts, creative dare devils, developers and learning enthusiasts. Our vision is creating happier employees by helping companies make their employees better. We have created the world's first Learning Life Cycle platform, that assists and engages companies with digital learning. We work with customers such as McDonald’s, FitnessWorld, Lunar and Rema1000.
The Role: The learning market is growing fast and companies are looking for learning solutions to attract, onboard, upskill and train employees like never before. Learningbank´s has gained great traction with companies because of our great user experience, fast implementation, and prebuild learning content. Making it fast and easy for companies to create a strong learning culture. We are looking for a passionate Sales Executive to join our strong sales team and help expand our business within the DACH Region.
- Initiate and grow business relationships with smaller customers to expand Learningbank.
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline to meet or exceed sales quota.
- Filling your funnel through a process of engaging, both cold prospects and inbound leads, qualifying real business pains and objectives, presenting our solution and closing the deal.
- The sales process is a high velocity and low touch sales process with an average sales cycle of 45 days.
- Effectively deliver Learningbank’s value proposition in the context of the customer and present our solution.
- Appropriately engage management and staff in the sales cycle
- Use our internal tools and secure Salesforce CRM is always updated.
- Accurate forecasting and reporting of progress.
We are seeking a person who can work within Small accounts (50-250 employees). We are looking for Sales Executives who have prior experience with selling software or maybe consultancy services such as recruitment. Your primary buyer personas will be HR, L&D or Operations. You must have a minimum of 1 to 2 years of selling experience in this area, preferably within SaaS products. We will of course support you in every possible way, but we require that your sales fundament is in place
- Strong sales skills including cold-calling, digital prospecting, creating compelling business solutions, and negotiation. Completely comfortable calling directly into an organization and seeking out decision makers/champions/advisors for our solutions. Great communication skills.
- Demonstrated sales track record in meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota.
- Strong presentation skills, ability to “read and handle the room” while selling.
- Naturally self-driven, results oriented and able to work as part of a team.
- Strong learning skills. You should be able to quickly come up to speed on the digital learning marketplace, how we fit into that space and how we deliver value to our Customers.
- Speaks English and German fluently.
What you will love about Learningbank
Hi, we are Learningbank – our mission is to create the world’s best learning enabler for our customers. Yes, that requires hard and dedicated work. However, we use our expertise, curiosity and commitment together with the best that we can, and that drives us to deliver outstanding work for our customers. Why do we work with this mission? Because, we want to make employees happier by making them better.
So, how do we do it? In Learningbank, team spirit is key. We work closely together and thrive to be on this journey; a journey to reach our goals and live out our dreams. Most importantly, we have fun and laugh while doing it, and we bear in mind that every single day at work should be full of excitement. We are a lot of different personalities, and everyone has a set of skills that together make the boat float.
We are proud to work at a place where all Learningbankers can succeed and grow their career – a place where talent can flourish. We have successes together, and we learn and become better together. We strive to have a positive work environment where people feel they belong, where they produce great work, and can achieve their goals. Do you want to be a part of building the dream of Learningbank, while growing together with the rest of the team?
Then raise your sails, because maybe you could be our next Learningbanker – and be a part of a company where everyone regardless of their position pulls together to create one boat that is moving forward together in the right direction and with the same pace.