Learningbank is a young and rapidly growing danish scale-up that consists of 40+ passionate Learningbankers such as Learning experts, creative daredevils and developers, and learning enthusiasts. We have created the world's first Learning Lifecycle platform, that assists and engages companies with digital learning. We are a learning partner, and our vision is to create happier employees by helping companies making their employees better.
Here's some information about the role!
You will continuously develop and support our cloud infrastructure, the focus areas are availability, reliability, monitoring, scaling, provisioning, and deployment, all areas covered primarily through automation.
As a SRE at Learningbank you will enable teams with best practices in monitoring & improving alert thresholds, you will contribute to evolve CI/CD pipeline, report to the service levels to ensure high availability (with a focus on Business Uptime).
This is a new role at so you will be able to set the footprint on Learningbanks infrastructure as well as great career opportunity as we grow.
We want you to create new amazing stuff, challenge how we do things, so we make sure to get every aspect into consideration and be open for change.
This role is based in Copenhagen, Denmark, with the flexibility to work both from the office and from home. It is not a remote position.
Learningbank believes you'll be great in this role if you:
- Are a team player who enjoys daily communication and extensive collaboration across all teams.
- Propel automation and innovations that improve availability, reliability, security, and performance.
- Have working knowledge of AWS or other PaaS solutions.
- Have experience with application development and Cloud Operations
- You excel in maintaining, monitoring highly available, and high-volume websites and APIs.
- Enjoy working hands-on with DevOps related tools (eg. CLI, Auto-scaling, Logging, Monitoring, Automation).
- Are skilled in scripting and automation.
- Have a deep interest in Cloud Computing, Infrastructure-as-Code, Containers and Serverless. (We don't expect you to know it all but we would love it if you do).
- Minimum 2+ years working as SRE or DevOps Engineer
What Learningbank will love about you!
- You are open-minded and enjoy to establish and maintain relationships
- You have a sense of detail
- You like working in a team with different people and personalities
- You like to carry out several projects at the same time and understand how to main the overview
- You have the ability to push projects forward as well as comply with deadlines
- You have great English skills
- You want to be part of a dynamic and fast-growing organisation and want to contribute to scaling the business in every possible way
What you will love about Learningbank
Hi, we are Learningbank – our mission is to create the world’s best learning enabler for our customers. Yes, that requires hard and dedicated work. However, we use our expertise, curiosity and commitment together with the best that we can which drives us to deliver outstanding work for our customers. Why do we work with this mission? Because we want to make employees happier by making them better.
So, how do we do it? In Learningbank, team spirit is key. We work closely together and thrive to be on this journey to reach our goals and live out our dreams. Most importantly, we have fun and laugh while doing it. We are a lot of different personalities, and everyone has a set of skills that together make the boat float.
We are proud to work at a place where all Learningbankers can succeed and grow their career – a place where talent can flourish. We have successes together, and we learn and become better together. We strive to have a positive work environment where people feel they belong, and can achieve their goals. Do you want to be a part of building the dream of Learningbank, while growing together with the rest of the team?
Then raise your sails, because maybe you could be our next Learningbanker – and be a part of a company where everyone regardless of their position pulls together to create one boat that is moving forward together in the right direction and with the same pace.