Yay! Hello there! We are so happy to have caught your attention!
Learningbank is a young and rapidly growing Danish scale-up which consists of 45+ passionate Learningbankers such as Learning experts, creative daredevils and developers and learning enthusiasts. We have created the world's first Learning Lifecycle Platform that assists and engages companies with digital learning. We are a learning partner, and our vision is to create happier employees by helping companies make their employees better.
As Learningbank’s very first Junior Security and Compliance Specialist, you will be reporting directly to the VP of Operations and be a part of our badass Operations team.
Together with the Operations team, you will be responsible for ensuring that legal and compliance is executed as a business tool and not only a legal tool. Your tasks will, for example, include the following:
- Identify, scope, execute and implement legal and compliance topics into daily operations
- On an ongoing basis, monitor policies and controls related to ISAE-3402
- Maintain Referral Agreements, Data Processing Agreements and Terms & Conditions, and handle customer requests regarding these topics
- Work in Comply Cloud, including, but not limited to, maintaining GDPR policies and the implementation of those
- Maintain information security related to outsourcing (suppliers)
- Provide training to the Learningbankers on legal and compliance topics through our Learningbank Academy
In general, there is plenty of room to grow, and we don’t expect you to be an expert from day one. However, we do expect that you wear a Yes-hat. This is your opportunity to develop real-life competencies. In general, you need to be prepared for meeting new areas, help to execute, and support cross-departmental with legal and compliance in different areas.
What we will love about you
The right candidate for this role is someone who thrives in an environment where there’s a lot of autonomy and freedom, seizes the opportunity to drive meaningful results, and is excited to help Learningbank build our legal infrastructure and keep it closely connected to how we operate.
- You have a natural interest in tech and the international scale-up scene, and you might be tech-savvy like the rest of our people
- You have excellent business and organisational understanding. In addition, you are a great communicator and possess both negotiation- and stakeholder management skills
- You are not afraid of working with unknown and complex areas, and you enjoy working with corporate-related matters
- You have a proactive mindset and are great at planning, prioritising, and executing your own tasks
- You have great English skills both orally and in writing
- Yes, you are a ‘doer’, who works independently but as a huge team player
We imagine that you are at least in the third semester of your law studies (stud.jur, stud.HA.jur, stud.cand.merc.jur), and you truly believe this is your next step, if not the first, in your career. The hours are flexible to fit your studies, and we estimate 15 working hours per week.
What you will love about Learningbank
Hi, we are Learningbank – our mission is to create the world’s best learning enabler for our customers. Yes, that requires hard and dedicated work. However, we use our expertise, curiosity and commitment together with the best that we can, which drives us to deliver outstanding work for our customers. Why do we work with this mission? Because we want to make employees happier by making them better.
So, how do we do it? In Learningbank, team spirit is key. We work closely together and thrive to be on this journey to reach our goals and live out our dreams. Most importantly, we have fun and laugh while doing it. We are a lot of different personalities, and everyone has a set of skills that together make the boat float.
We are proud to work at a place where all Learningbankers can succeed and grow their career – a place where talent can flourish. We have successes together, and we learn and become better together. We strive to have a positive work environment where people feel they belong, and can achieve their goals. Do you want to be a part of building the dream of Learningbank, while growing together with the rest of the team?
Then raise your sails, because maybe you could be our next Learningbanker – and be a part of a company where everyone regardless of their position pulls together to create one boat that is moving forward together in the right direction and with the same pace.